The new CX Single Ring Chain Guide is designed to prevent your chain from dropping off single-ring setups and built strong enough to endure brutal conditions of cyclocross.
Specifically designed to be used in combination with SRAM CX1 and other single-ring setups. The lightweight aluminum cage limits lateral movement of the chain, the leading cause of chain derailment, adding high-end K-Edge quality insurance to your CX bike.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations
- Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible
- Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle
- Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts)
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp)
- Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included
- Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|