What is a Reverse Bicycle Auction?
- A Reverse Bicycle Auction is a way for you to save big on a new bike, and us to move some older models!
How does it work?
- Starting Friday (August 29th) all of our 2013 and older bikes are part of the Auction. They will all be marked down to 10% off their SALE PRICE. The next Friday (September 5th) they will be marked down to 15% off. Prices will drop for 5 more Fridays at 5% weekly or until the bike is sold.
- Bids can be placed for any price level in advance with a $100 deposit. If the bike is sold before it gets to that price level, your deposit is refunded.
How do I bid?
- Bids can be made in-store, over the phone, or by e-mail. Be sure to have the Bicycle Tag # & Bid Week ready when you want to place your bid.
- $100 deposit can be made via cash, check, credit card, or PayPal.
- Bids can be e-mailed to email@example.com, please include name and phone number.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation with payment instructions, you have 48 hours to complete $100 payment.