True tubeless performance comes to cyclocross with Iron Cross wheels, which offer the low-pressure capabilities of a tubular with the convenience of a clincher. Genuine Bead Socket Technology low-profile sidewalls and a wide profile maximize tire volume so you can corner harder and roll faster. Choose the lighter, faster Iron Cross to take you over the barriers and onto the top step.
The Iron Cross comes with pre-installed tape for tubeless use and Presta valves.
- Designed for gravel and cyclocross
- Bead Socket Technology (BST) for superior tubeless performance
- Faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo hubs with Durasync
- Chrome Steel bearing
- Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
- Compatible with Shimano 9, 10, and 11-speed cassettes
- Max. tubeless pressure (for 32mm tire): 45psi
- Disc brake only
- 200 lbs. rider weight limit
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc Only|
|Axle||142 x 12mm|
|Inner Rim Width||20.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||23.2mm|
|Hub||Neo with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim Race Black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|142 x 12mm / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 6-bolt / 700c||847746036937||SWIC90090||HAW-040950-05-700|