Offering decreased rolling resistance on paved roads, unbeatable comfort on gravel, and a weight barely over 1500g, the carbon tubeless Avion from Stan's NoTubes is the future of performance road wheelsets. The Avion features a BST-R rim shape, designed for tubeless specific road tires, traditional clincher tires when used with tubes, and wider gravel and cyclocross tires. The 28mm WideRight rim profile of the Avion increases tire volume and decreases pressure, for less rolling resistance, superior traction, and more comfort. Showcasing Stan's vibration damping Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) and built around the reliability and quick engagement of Stan's Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs, the Avion offers performance that doesn't stop when the pavement ends.
Avion wheels come with yellow tape and 55mm tubeless valves installed. Front wheels ship with 15x100mm TA end caps installed, and also include 12x100mm TA and QR end caps and skewers. You'll also find replacement spokes and a final QC readout for your unique wheelset.
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- Designed for disc brake road, gravel, and cyclocross
- Faster engaging, 100% CNC-machined Neo Ultimate hubs
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- 41mm deep aerodynamic RiACT rims absorb impacts and roll faster
- BST-R series for tubeless road, traditional road with tube, and wider tires
- 28mm WideRight rim design optimized for 25-40mm tires
|Axle||142 x 12mm|
|Inner Rim Width||21.6mm|
|Outer Rim Width||28mm|
|Hub||Neo Ultimate with Speedsync|
|Spokes||Sapim CX-Ray Black 2.0/(0.9x2.2)/2.0mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Extras||Tubeless rim tape, tubeless valves|
* Subject to change without notice.