The Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 crank arm specifically and paired with Shimano's Dura-Ace FC-9000 drive side crank. This meter has been proven, as it was ridden to victory in the 2015 Tour de France by Team Sky.
This Stages Power meter is slimmer, and to 28% lower profile than the original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17% reduction in frontal area, and they've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200% over the previous design.
This Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains. The Stages Power Shimano FC-9000 crankset may be used with the 7900 10-spd drivetrain (including Di2) when paired with the new CN-9000 chain. Bottom bracket not included.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in their Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|52/36 / Silver/Black / 170mm||815066021100||902-2515||64757|