Ritchey's full-carbon C-260 stem was designed to meet the needs of high-wattage European Classics specialists. High modulus carbon fiber, increased boom diameter, and a wider clamp face all increase stem stiffness for unmatched power transfer.
- C-260 bar clamp creates a larger stem-to-bar interface, drastically reducing bolt stress
- 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Material: Carbon with 2014 alloy faceplate
- Angle: 84/6 degree
- Steerer Height: 42mm
- Faceplate width: 42mm
- Steerer diameter: 1-1/8"
- Limited edition yellow finish
- 125g (110mm)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|31.8mm / Yellow / 90mm / 6° / 1-1/8-inch||796941315968||31366857001||52739|
|31.8mm / Yellow / 110mm / 6° / 1-1/8-inch||796941315982||31366857003||52741|