How it Works:
The Reverse Bicycle Auction is a great way to get an amazing deal on a brand new bike. We will have over 200 bikes available at auction prices so there are some great deals to be had, the only question now is how long do you wait?
- All Auction Bikes will be placed at their current sale price on the first Friday of the Auction, September 20th
- Each Friday, through Oct 25th, the price of that bike will drop
- You can place a bid on any auction bike for any week that you would like with a $100 deposit. If the bike is not sold before that date, then you purchase that bike on the listed price with your $100 deposit coming off the price.
- If someone places a bid on the bike that you bid on, for a higher price, then your $100 deposit is refundable.
- Bids can be placed in-person or via email to email@example.com
2018 Specialized Tarmac Expert
Retail Price: $4,000
- Week 1 (9/20) - $3,400
- Week 2 (9/27) - $3,230
- Week 3 (10/4) - $3,068
- Week 4 (10/11) - $2,915
- Week 5 (10/18) - $2,769
- Week 6 (10/25) - $2,631
If you are willing to wait until October 25th, and no-one places a higher bid then you can get this bike for $2,631, 35% OFF.
Do you take the chance that someone won't grab it a week before for $2,769??