The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Felt's Gribble Grips feature a super-soft Kraton rubber and a 30mm outer diameter, 142mm length and 50mm flanges. Bar end plugs are included.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
The Double Durometer Grips add comfort, durability and style to your ride! They're made of a dual-density rubber with a soft outer layer that provides a fine grip, cushions bumps and lasts a long time.
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the…
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are quality aluminum adapters that let you convert open-style cable housing stops on your bicycle frame so that they will hold 5mm-diameter standard cable housing sections.
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
• Replacement pads for Campagnolo 8- and 9-speed groups • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding
• Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping • Triple: Kool Stop's most…
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
- single compound, made from elastomer rubber
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors…
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift all of gears at once. These shifters are indexed to…
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
Race Face Crank Boots • Fits from Race Face: Turbine Cinch, Turbine, Atlas, Evolve, and Ride Cranks • Fits from SRAM: X1 (Alloy), X9, X7, X5, S1400, S1000, S800 Cranks • Fits from Shimano: XT, SLX, Deore Cranks
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX…
- Machined aluminum with three Thomson logos circling the cap